Help and support for small businesses or individuals by providing system support.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Asgard Systems’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 73 Haven Avenue, Grimsby, DN31 2PA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
REPAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the Repair Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your product to Asgard Systems, you agree that these Repair Terms and Conditions will govern the repair of your product by Asgard Systems. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not submit your product to Asgard Systems.
Repair Service. Asgard Systems will repair your product as described and for an estimated charges revised with your written or oral consent.
Payment. Unless your product is repaired under warranty or extended service contract without any charge, you will promptly pay Asgard Systems the charges identified plus any additional charges subsequently agreed to by you. Your payment is due when the product has been repaired and before it is returned to you by Asgard Systems. Unless specified otherwise, the amount includes all parts, labour, any transportation required for the repair of the product, and any applicable tax. You may, in Asgard System’s sole discretion, be responsible for the diagnostic fee, plus any applicable tax, if Asgard Systems inspects your product, provides an estimate for you, and you do not authorize Asgard Systems to undertake the repairs for the estimated charges. If Asgard Systems determines, while inspecting your product, that repairs are needed due to failures of parts that are neither supplied by the distributor nor distributor branded or are needed due to damage caused by abuse, misuse or misapplications, Asgard Systems reserves the right to return the product to you without repairing it, and may hold you responsible for the diagnostic fee, plus any applicable tax.
Unanticipated Labour/Parts. If the requested repairs require labour and/or parts not specified Asgard Systems may seek your approval to revise the estimate. If you do not agree that Asgard Systems may revise the charges, Asgard Systems may return your product and hold you responsible for the diagnostic fee shown, plus any applicable tax.
Parts. In repairing your product under your product’s warranty or extended service contract, Asgard Systems may use new, used or reconditioned parts, as permitted by the terms of such warranty or extended service contract. If repairing parts outside of the warranty or extended service contract, Asgard Systems may use new, used or reconditioned parts. Asgard Systems will retain any replaced part as its property, and the replacement part will be your property. Replaced parts may be repairable and are exchanged or repaired by Asgard Systems for value. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby waive any right you may have to receive any replaced parts. If applicable law requires Asgard Systems to return a replaced part to you, you agree to pay Asgard Systems the additional cost of the replacement item.
Disclaimer of Warranty. If Asgard Systems repairs your product under warranty or extended service contract, the repairs will be covered solely by the terms of the warranty or extended service contract and any applicable provisions of law. If your product is repaired outside of warranty, Asgard Systems warrants
(1) that repairs will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner and
(2) that all parts used to repair your product will be free form defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days, unless otherwise specified by Asgard Systems. If a defect exists in a replacement part during the part’s warranty period as identified in the preceding sentence, in its sole discretion, Asgard Systems will
(1) repair the part, using new, used or reconditioned parts,
(2) replace the part with a new, used or reconditioned equivalent part, or
(3) refund the fair market value of the part.
THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDY ARE EXCLUSIVE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE REPAIR PARTS. ASGARD SYSTEMS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE REPAIR PARTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF ASGARD SYSTEMSCANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Limitation of Liability. ASGARD SYSTEMS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES OR DELAYS IN PERFORMING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT THAT IS DUE TO EVENTS OUTSIDE OF ITS REASONABLE CONTROL. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW, ASGARD SYSTEMS AND THEIR OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE PERFORMANCE OR OMISSION OF ANY REPAIR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR RESTORING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT OR ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT. ASGARD SYSTEMS SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO
(1) REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, OR
(2) MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA.
IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN ASGARD SYSTEMS’S CUSTODY, ASGARD SYSTEMS’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. OTHERWISE ASGARD SYSTEMS’S LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY ASGARD SYSTEMS FOR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH BY ASGARD SYSTEMS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Backup of Data and Information. ASGARD SYSTEMS is not liable for loss or corruption of data or your confidential, proprietary or personal information or removable data. Before you bring in your product for any repair service, you should make a backup copy of your data and remove any confidential, proprietary or personal information and removable media such as DVD’s, CDs or Memory cards.
Abandon Product. If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within sixty (60) days after being notified by Asgard Systems that your product is available to be returned to you, Asgard Systems will consider your product abandoned. Asgard Systems will provide such notice to you at the mailing address or email address you furnished when you authorized the repairs. Asgard Systems may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and specifically may sell your product without liability to you. Asgard Systems reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
Installation Services. If the repair service involves transferring information or installing software on the product, you represent that you have legal right to copy and agree to the terms of the software license, and you authorize Asgard Systems to transfer information and accept such terms on your behalf in performing such service.
Complete Agreement. These Terms and Conditions are the only ones that govern Asgard System’s repair of your product. No other oral or written terms or conditions apply, including any terms or conditions contained in any purchase order that you provide to Asgard Systems. No one has authority from Asgard Systems to vary any of these Terms and Conditions.
Personal Information. You agree and understand that it is necessary for Asgard Systems to collect, process and use your personal data in order to perform the service and support obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.